Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 4, 2010

Wassup Wassup!

Don’t listen to anyone if they say the MTC sucks. It’s great here! Even when we eat, it’s spiritual! Ha ha!!  Everyone is just nice and cool. Our zone is dope. There are some way sweet Elders and the Sisters are awesome too. Our teachers are way cool. Brother Reis from Hawaii is really spiritual, but also lets us have room to breathe. He gives us 15 minutes extra between things so we don’t get stressed or anything. When I got here yesterday, I immediately saw quite a few people I know. Elder Blake Lewis, Elder Colin Skillings, Elder Bud Heaton, Elder Tanner Brockbank, Elder Craig Bills, Elder Blake Decker, Elder Chris Osmond, Elder Mike Mullen (my comp) and maybe a few others. Oh yeah, our other teacher, Brother Olson is great too. He gives really good insight and stories. Right now, I’m waiting to have a district meeting. We’re all still just getting into the groove of things but I’m loving it and doing great.

Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment