Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February 17, 2010

Hi Family!

I love you! It's my P-Day and I'm so stoked to be out of my suit right now. Ha ha. I'm in the laundry room waiting for my stuff to be done. Everything is still going great, but yeah, I saw Matt and Hayley on Sunday and that was probably the best thing ever :). My smile was ear to ear the whole rest of the day.  The spirit is still strong. Typical! Ha ha. I changed the scripture for my missionary plaque to Alma 31:34-35. It's a good one!

I have to be at the front desk of the MTC on Monday at 4 AM  . . .  so early, ha ha! But it's OK. I don't know exactly what time my flight leaves but I'll be sure to let you know before. I went to the temple today and that was awesome!  Oh, I need you to send me my book of favorite quotes by Thomas S. Monson.

Thanks for all your letters. They are encouraging and uplifting. It's nice to hear what's been going on with all the family. Please tell everyone that has written me that I love them and thank them for writing me. I don't have that much time to write so I don't know if I'll be able to answer their letters. Please tell them I'm sorry about that. I'll probably eventually only be sending just one main email home so that you can share it with all the family and my friends.

Something funny that I noticed today is that all my jokes now are about Gospel related things! :) Like Adam and Eve, ha ha! I'm a nerd! And something I love is that hymns are always stuck in my head. I sing myself to sleep in my head every night. It's awesome! You'd be proud of me, I sing now. Loud! Cool, huh?

Anywayyy . . . I love you so much! You don't even know! Ha ha. I'm glad you're having fun and reading the scriptures, going to the temple and whatever else spiritual you are doing, ha ha. :)

Once again, I love you, and am so thankful for you. Keep it real thugs! Ha ha! Bye!

PS The Church is still true :)

Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment