Sunday, February 6, 2011

January 31, 2011

Hey! Thank you so much for that watch. It's so sick! Pharrell. I love it. Did you get it in Hawaii? I am going to take some links out of it soon so I can wear it. That tie was sweet too. I wore it on my birthday. For my birthday it was just a normal day. But Gramps took us out to Red Lobster. And I realized that I didn't even take one picture on my birthday hahaha. I was just busy with missionary work haha. It slipped my mind. So...sorry.

But we had a great week! Pam got baptized on Saturday. She was so happy! I loved it. Lots of people showed up and the talks were awesome. We set two baptism dates. One with a 20 year old guy named Javier. Super cool. He came to the baptism and church also. He'll get baptized February 26th. Then guess who else we set a date with...drum roll please.......................................................MILDRED!!! For February 26th!!! She came to church too. So great! After we had the lesson with her and set the date we got into the car and I just screamed to the top of my lungs. We were so stoked. We had her pray again and ask SPECIFICALLY if the 26th was the day she needed to get baptized and we asked her if God TOLD her that she needed to do it she would. And she said "well if God told me..." So she prayed and the Spirit just swarmed the room again. God loves her so much. It's insane how much He loves us ALL. Now we just have to make sure it happens. So please pray for her to be baptized on that day. Thank you.

We had a great day at church yesterday. We had 1 confirmation, 3 gators (2 with a baptism date), and 1 less-active guy there. Daytona's movin'! We have the Daytona 500 coming up on the 19th. That will be crazy. We can hear the cars practicing like all day haha. It's a loud buzzing noise. The "Bike Week" will be the first week in March. If you don't know what that is, look it up haha. It will be psycho. Anyway that's about it for now. But I love you both so much. You both are way too tan haha. Lookin' fresh. Byeeee!


--

Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment