Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30, 2012

Hello!
 
Thanks for the inspiring words! And thanks for the birthday package! Those cookies were so cool haha. I loved it. And they taste really good.
 
This week was awesome! We set three new baptism dates with people for the 25th of February. Timothy, Frances, and Terrance. And we also had one new investigator, Robin, come to church. It was a great week. I'm looking forward to the miracles that will happen this last week in the mission field. Crazy it's coming to a close.
 
Sister Old quit smoking once and for all yesterday! Please keep praying for her because she needs it this week before her baptism on Saturday. Ask that she will be given the strength and will power that she needs. Ask for angels to minister to her. We are praying so hard that she will be able to do it! She asked me to baptize her, which I am very honored to do so.
 
I've been thinking a lot about the things that I have learned on the mission recently. There are so many things I don't want to forget. Going back out into the world is going to be a big change. It will be harder to leave the mission than it was to leave home. I have pretty mixed and tender feelings about leaving. My heart is here in Florida. My main motive for coming home is seeing the both of you though :) haha. I have become a missionary. I still have soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much more to learn and become in this life but the mission has set a pretty solid foundation for all that is going to come. I don't even know what to say right now haha. I'm starting to tear up so I will probably get off the computer now hahaha. I'm just filled to the brim with a thankful heart right now. And when I see those that I love next week, it will be overflowing.
 
I love you! Have a great week family!

--
Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment