Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16, 2012

MOM and DAD!!!

I love you. I hope you had a great week. Our week was pretty good.

I went to a Leadership Training on Wednesday and Thursday of last week. It was the best one I've ever been too. The main focusof the training was on this quote from President Boyd K. Packer: "True doctrine, understood, changes attitudes and behaviors." It was such a good conference. Best one of my whole mission. And I got to see a lot of my friends for the last time that came from all over the mission.

 Other than that, we have just been trying to meet with the members of the ward more. The members in the Winter Garden ward are great. I've been blessed to serve in some great wards in Florida. Elder Dawson is
doing good. He's so funny. I love him.

Last Monday Elders Dawson, Bingham, Dupaix, and I went to a bee keeper's bee place. I don't know
what they are called haha. But Brother Allison in our ward is a bee keeper. It was so cool. I'll attach some pictures. SO MANY bees.

Things are going great though. Thank you for your love and prayers. I love you a ton. Have a great week!

--
Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment