Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011

Hey Family!

This week was good. We helped feed some homeless people on Tuesday. That was great. We set 3 new dates with 3 new investigators this week. One part-member and two of her friends. For July 2nd. Kirk's baptism will be moved back. His father definitely isn't on the baptism train. We just need to help Kirk gain a strong testimony. We'll see. It's crazy how much can happen in a week. So many things change.

No one came to church this week either, it was a bummer. Two weeks in a row! Ha but this week we will make SURE people get there. Sooo...yeah Kalie Brown and her family came to our ward this week! It was SO weird hahaha. I was passing out the programs at the door and I hear Elder Bennett say "Hey where are you guys from?" and I heard someone say "Arizona" and I looked over and saw her and her family. I was so confused hahaha. It was super weird seeing someone I know. I felt somewhat normal for half a second. But it was cool we took some pictures then they bounced. But that's about all that happened this week. Love you guys so much! Have a wonderful week.


--

Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment