Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 7, 2011

What's uppp!

This week was pretty good. We weren't able to do much haha but that's alright. So Saturday morning was transfer calls. It was crazy. I wasn't expecting it at all. Elder Whitworth is getting transferred to Hunter's Creek East. My last ward, but the east side of it. I was in the west. That will be good for him. Then I found out I'm getting transferred also! I'm going down to Pleasant Hill North. I got called to be a zone leader in the Hunter's Creek zone. And guess who I'm serving with.......Elder BENNETT! I'm so stoked! I thought my ears had tricked me when President told me hahaha. I love that guy. It's going to be awesome.

So our area here in Daytona is getting whitewashed. President whitewashed 6 areas this transfer. That's pretty insane. We've been running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get everything ready for the two Elders coming here. Looking back I can see how God was preparing our area to be whitewashed. Cool stuff. And Sister Fernandez from my mtc district is going to be in my ward so that will be sick. AND I get to see Elder Mullen tomorrow morning at the mission office. Tomorrow is going to be a good day haha. Oh and Elder Moore got called to be an assistant to the President so our whole apartment is leaving Elder Brown hahaha. And he's only been here for one transfer so he's stressing because he doesn't know the area that well and stuff. It's pretty funny haha. He'll be fine.

Not much happened this week so I don't really have much to tell you. I'm sorry. Next week will be better. But I'm excited to pick things back up and get out and work. It will be grrrreat. This transfer has definitely been my most challenging one but I learned a ton from it. "Sometimes the Lord brings us low before He can lift us higher." I know that's true. I love you! Have a great week.


--

Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment