Monday, October 11, 2010

October 11, 2010


Hello my family. First of all, Dad...HAPPY BIRTHDAY on Friday! I hope it's the best one ever! Here’s a hug from 3000 miles away: O. so yesterday was 10/10/10. It was pretty epic. I recorded my watch turning to 10:10:10 pm on 10/10/10 and it was a party. Exhilarating. 

So this week was gooooooooood. Doreen is progressing really well. But will you keep her in your prayers so that she can understand the BOM and that her family will support her. So we found out that José has schizophrenia (I think that's how you spell it). We’re still trying to work with him though. We were supposed to give him a blessing yesterday but he wasn't able to make it to church because of a death in his family. We’re still teaching Sister Christopher. I think I told you about her. On Saturday morning we went over to her house with a member and she fed us lunch after we taught her a lesson. Then we helped her organize her garage a little bit. Service is great. I’m going to serve you both more when I get home ha-ha. We also taught this awesome family of 5 on Saturday night. We aren't meeting with them for a couple weeks though so I’ll tell you about them later. Other than that we've just been working trying to find more people to teach. Today is zone p day and we're going to play dodge ball at the church. It’s going to be great. I feel like I’m forgetting to tell you something but that's all I can really think of right now ha-ha sorry.

I love you guys so much though. Have a great week! Stay fresh and be blessed! Oh by the way can you get me Bud's email address as well as matt's? I'd really appreciate that. I need to talk to them! Thanks :)

--
Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment