Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010

First of all, Mom...HAPPY BIRTHDAY in a few days! I love you! Going on 25 now? Alright! :)

So I have good newsss. I’m staying in Port St. Lucie. It was a big surprise though because we all thought for sure that I’d be leaving. Pretty cool though. Now I get to chill with these elders for 6 more weeks. And I get to see some baptisms!

As of right now the most positive baptism date is Karolyn and Jonathan for the 29th. I’m so excited for them. I really hope they can see the importance of it and how much the Lord will bless them for taking this step in their lives.

We had an ok week though. We didn't find too many people to teach. A lot went on so we didn't get to do much finding. We had cleaning checks and a lot of service this week though. So that was great. Karolyn and Jonathan are doing awesome! She fed us steaks two times this last week. Investigator meals are sweet ha-ha. And those steaks were SO good. I can't even tell you. They are an awesome family. I love them.

Not much else is going on in the work though. We have to push back Chalande and Nelson's baptism date because they weren't able to make it to church yesterday. But they'll come next week. We got them a ride with some members that live close to them. They are understanding everything well too. We just need to get someone who speaks Creole over there so we can communicate with the parents (even though they don't seem interested at all). But that's about it for now. I love you guys a lot! Have a blessed week!

--

Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment