Monday, May 10, 2010

May 10, 2010 Hi Mom and Dad!

Hi Mom and Dad!

Yesterday’s Mother’s Day phone call with you was awesommeee! It was so good to talk to both of you! Best thing ever. I love you both very much. I don't really know what to tell you because I told you a lot on the phone ha-ha. So this will probably be short.

This last week was really good...as usual. We have a date set with this girl named Chalande and her little brother Nelson for the 29th. Their parents only speak Creole so we are going to try to get someone who speaks Creole to come to their home with us soon. Larry and Darlena are also set for the 29th so we just need to consistently meet with them like I told you and things will be good. And of course Karolyn and Jonathan are progressing veryyy well so we'll set a baptismal date with them sometime this week probably. And hopefully next week, when I get transferred, I’m hoping that I wind up in the next zone over so I can make it to some of these people's baptisms. It’ll be a bummer if I can't but I’ll go where the Lord wants me to go and where I’m needed in the mission.

I love you so much and hope you have an amazing week! Be blessed. Oh and could you send me one of those nice harmonicas that are in my room in my next package. Preferably the big one that can change octaves by pushing that thing in. Ha-ha hope that makes sense. I’m pretty sure they are either in or on top of my white file cabinets. No rush. Thanks!

--
Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment