Friday, April 8, 2011

April 4, 2011

Hi family!

This is going to have to be short. President asked for a way long email this week and I had to fill out a bunch of stuff. So my apologies.

Helen got baptized yesterday inbetween sessions of conference. She was so happy! It was great. We found out Wanda had a stroke and they didn't even know it. She is in the hospital right now. Pray for her please.

General Conference was SO good! I loved it. It was a little hard for me to pay attention because I was pretty wiped out while I was watching. So I can't wait for the Ensign to come out. Then I can get deep in them.
Thursday was crazy. It POURED all day. Huge rain drops coming down hard all day. We had a really busy day because we had our day filled with appointments (those days are the best). So we biked around in the rain. It was so fun. Soaked all day. We found a family of 4 that we are teaching right now too. 3 baptismal age. The Mateo's. They are so cool. We're excited to teach them.

The Orta's are kind of on the back burner right now. They aren't really committed. We might drop them. It's hard to see people's potential and then they don't do anything to move forward in the gospel. We can only do so much. They are a great family though. Things here are wonderful. I'm learning so much each day. The things I'm learning and applying are totally changing my life. I feel like I've grown so much since I was home. I LOVE YOU! Have a great week.


--

Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment