Sunday, January 9, 2011

December 27, 2010

Heyyy! It was so good to talk to you guys on Christmas! I loved every minute of it. Thanks for those pictures too. You are so funny in your Christmas PJs hahaha. So I don't have much to say because I already told you a lot of stuff over the phone. But thanks for calling Braunson Summers. I’m glad you were able to talk to him. So Pam went to the doctor today for her foot and they are going to put it in a cast so she can't get baptized this Saturday. But she said she wants to go for the 11th. So pray that she will be able to be baptized by then please :) thanks. This morning we went to this place in Deland called Blue Springs state park. It’s a place with a bunch of manatees. It was pretty cool. Manatees are huge ha-ha! Sorry this is short but I gots to go. I LOVE YOU! Have fun for the rest of your stay in Hawaii. I don't know when you go home but I’m probably just going to send your package out to Utah today. I’m sending two memory cards with it also so you can look at all my pictures. But could you also save them all on a CD or something so they're backed up on a hard copy. And then you can erase them off the cards and send them back to me. I’d appreciate that. Bye bye! :)

--
Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment