Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010

Hello my family. Sounds like you had a great experience at the temple with Aunt Sue. Tell her that I love her and am so glad she went through the temple! She’s been endowed with powerrrr! Whooo! And I’m so stoked that Marc is going to New York! That’s awesome. I actually ran into someone who knows the Bacon family and was good friends with Chad. His name was Brady. I don't remember his last name but we met them while we were knocking doors. Small world. And Max got his papers in. That's sooooo sweet. Ah I’m so glad. I just want all my friends to know what the mission is like. It’s the best!

And Mom...I’m happy that you've found a new addiction. Working out is great. I’m in the best shape I think I’ve ever been in. I definitely want to keep the eating and work out habits that I have right now after the mission.

So you both are going to Hawaii for Christmas...that will be really nice I bet. Send me a postcard of you both on the beach and I’ll send you one of me in an apartment complex in my sweaty pros clothes. Good trade. I’m glad to hear that Jake got a job and stuff. Tell him I say "WHAT UP DAWGGG!" :)

Things here have been good though. This week we had very little success. On Saturday we talked to 50 people and NOT ONE of them gave a crap haha. I haven't had a day like that in a really long time. Maybe even my whole mission so far. It was crazy. But yesterday we met this lady named Ivy and she's awesome. We’ll be meeting with her again on Tuesday. Sebastian went to mutual last Wednesday and had a lot of fun. He made friends with all the kids so that was great. Then he and his mom came to church yesterday. They enjoyed it. And after, I asked Sebastian if he was coming next week and he said "pshh yeah...every week!" Ah it made me so happy. He’s on track for his baptism on the 28th of this month. It’s going to be sweeeeeet.

So my new companion, Elder Fulmer, is a good guy. He’s from Murray, Utah. Everyone calls Utah "the factory". It’s pretty funny ha. Because of all the missionaries that come from there. He’s twice as big as me ha-ha. And he is excited to work hard so that makes me really glad. I love working with new missionaries because they have no expectations about the work. It’s great. But his first week was really unsuccessful so this week we'll just have to work twice as hard. I know the Lord has a plan for the both of us being together.

The English class is going veryyy well. We had 15 people there last Tuesday and then 9 on Wednesday. Hopefully we'll be able to pick up some investigators from the bunch. Its cool going too because I actually learn things hahaha. Brother Reisner is really smart.

But that's all for now. I love you both so much! And miss you too. Have a blessed week and stay fresh!

--

Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment