Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7, 2010

Hi Mom and Dad. Thanks for your advice. I really appreciate it. You both are the best :).


This week was pretty good. A little slow. We had Zone Conference and that was reallyyy good. It was President and Sister Darrington's last Zone Conference with us because they'll be leaving at the end of this transfer. I can't believe this transfer is already half way over. It’s gone by fast. But even though I will have only known President and Sister Darrington for 5 months at the end of this transfer, I will still miss them. Because they are awesome. Amazing people! I’m sure the new mission president will be great too though.

Anyway, Karolyn and Jonathan are doing good. They are the best family! I didn't see them at church though so we'll have to go by and see how they are doing. And we had another man come to church for the first time. His name is Steward. He’s awesome. So we'll see what happens there.

And now it's Zone P-Day. We went to the beach this morning to take pictures of the sunrise. For the Coastal Zones, we get to do that every other transfer. So we got to do it again this transfer. It was cool but there were so many sand fleas, ha-ha. Pretty annoying. I got a few good shots though. And then we went to Denny’s and ate breakfast. And now we're all at the chapel and I just played some basketball. And after this I’m going to go watch a little bit of "The Lion King", ha-ha. And then play some more ball.

So Elder Miller's 21st birthday was last Wednesday. And I got up early that morning and made him breakfast in bed! Hahaha! Pretty cool, huh? And I put a little candle in it and took it in while he was sleeping and started to sing the Happy Birthday song. Ha-ha it was fun! I took a video of it so I’ll see if I can send it to you somehow.

One more thing I wanted to tell you before I get off was that President and Sister Darrington will be speaking at a fireside in Pleasant Grove in July and I wanted to see if you would be able to make it. All the details are in my planner but I don't have it with me right now so I’ll get that to you next week or something. I think it would be nice for you to be able to meet them.

Anyway that's about it for now. But I love you guys and thank you for the support you give me on my mission. :)
Have a great week!

--

Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment