Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010

Hi Mother and Father. How goes it my loving family? I miss you. Things are still going well.

Elder Miller is awesome. I love him. He’s a really good missionary. We work well together and I’m learning a lot. We met a bunch of nice people this week too. We had 35 lessons! Pretty cool. And we got 7 new investigators as well. And 2 people at church! Best week ever. That’s the most I’ve had at church yet. Tiffany and Christie. They are great. We actually did some service for Christie for a couple hours on Saturday in her yard (a little bribery never hurts) ;) ha-ha no she actually wanted to come. And I think she enjoyed it. But Tiffany said that it reminded her of her old Anglican church. And she didn't like that church. Hopefully she will recognize the spirit next time.

But yeah Elder Miller and I are having success so things are great. But even if we weren't having success things would still be great. Because missions are great. Yep :)

Looks like Jason’s baptism was awesome! I wish I could have been there. Tell him I love him and he's the man for me! Another thing that I think would be good for him would be to record how he felt before, during, and after he got baptized. Even though he's young and maybe won't write a lot, it's something that he will never forget if he just writes a little something down.

Anyway I love you so much. Have a blessed week family!

--

Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment