Monday, March 29, 2010

March 29, 2010

Hi  Mom and Dad :)

Another rainy day in the "sunshine state", haha. It was pouring earlier. Things are going good still. Last Tuesday wasn't too fun though. I got superrr homesick but then I was over it the next day, haha. But I can't complain because WE HAD A BAPTISM ON SATURDAY! Whooooo! Cheryl is officially a member of the Lord's church. Good day! We found some cool people to teach this last week too, Haiti, Sue and Ben. We are teaching them this week so keep them in your prayers.

Here's some bummer news though, we found out today that Antonio is on probation right now so he can't get baptized till next year. Lameee, but he has two kids that are 9 years old so we'll see.

We went to T.G.I. Friday's this week and I had the best steak ever, haha. So good!! It was really loud in there though and  I wasn't used to it, haha. I also went on exchanges with some members this last week and we got some good stuff done. Yesterday we went to a little farewell thing for this kid in our ward who is going to Las Vegas. It was good.

I hope all my friends go on missions! I love it and I know they would too!

I miss you both and love you SO MUCH! Sorry for ever being an idiot little brat kid, haha!
You're my heroes :)



Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment