Monday, March 22, 2010

March 22, 2010

Hi Family!!

Momma thank you so much for the St Patrick's Day package! I loved it :) Don't worry about being "compulsively weird", haha. Be as weird as you want and yes I got the cookies too! I'm sorry I forgot to say thank you. There is  always a lot I'm trying to remember when I write you and it's hard to remember everything. So much happens during the week so it's hard but we gobbled them all up. Very good.....as always.

But this week was really good! We set a baptismal date with this guy named Antonio for April 3rd!! That was the highlight of the week, buttttt.......he hasn't been to church yet so we might have to move it back a bit. He really understands it all though and just listens to us, haha. He's awesome! What else happened......my brain is really fried right now.

Sorry......I can't think of a lot, haha.But we went to an Episcopal church yesterday morning and we're going to the Jehovah's Witness church next week so that will be really interesting. We're still just working, working, working long days. But weeks fly by really fast. It's pretty crazy that I've already been out in Florida for a month. Honestly it went sooo fast.

Everything is going great though! I love the scriptures so much. I love the sacrament so much. I just love everything so much. Being out here I have realized how much I've taken everything in the gospel for granted. I never want to go back to the way I was! The gospel is so important!! Ahhh, haha! But anyway I have to go! I love you SO MUCH! I pray for you to have missionary experiences every night, so look for them! Miss you!


Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment