Saturday, October 29, 2011

October 29, 2011

Parentals aka my great family!

The Lord is pouring out blessings from above. Like...pharrelllllllllll. I love the ward. I love the area. I love the people in the college program. I love my companion. I love Florida. I love the Florida Orlando Mission, including all the Elders and Sisters in it. I love recent converts. I love Jesus. I love life. I love YOU! I love a lot more things too.

Speaking of loving you...Happy 26 year anniversary this week! WOWWW...it's like you love each other or something...

So crazy news: The entire Stuart stake (aka the Stuart zone), including all of the missionaries in it, was just moved into the Ft. Lauderdale mission due to the Temple districts changing. Huge change for the mission. We lost 22 soldiers. But they will do great things in the Ft. Lauderdale mission. And our mission will be blessed for it as well. All things happen for a reason and the Lord has His divine purposes. I trust Him ;)

We had a great week. Steve got baptized today! It was an amazinggg baptismal service. Everything went perfect! One of the best things about baptizing guys is that you can give them a GIANT bear hug after the service. I love that. We have Carlie set up to be baptized next Saturday and then Kristen for the next. Carlie could possibly be moved to the 12th as well. We'll see. But Heavenly Father is hooking us up. We are so thankful and humbled with all the success. The ward is on fire. Sharing the Gospel so hard. They are the best missionaries ever. Everything is just awesome.

We had a lesson with April a few days ago. She basically said that she didn't want to get baptized. But she said that she hadn't received an answer if the Book of Mormon was true or not. So we set up a plan to accomplish that by Sunday. Please pray for her to receive an answer.

So yesterday we were doing a little weekly planning and we realized we needed to help some people get serious about this (due to the fact that it had been a long time since we had met with some people) or find new people to teach. Then Heavenly Father just filled our night with miracles. We had 6 amazing people to teach. We had a lesson with a girl named Faith that went amazing. We had a lesson with Kristen and she is so ready. Then at the end her roommate walked in and she is now coming to church tomorrow. We had a lesson with Angie and Nozomi again. And we had a lesson with Arden and her husband Chris. It was like in one night the Lord brought us back to where we needed to be. So great. Please say a prayer for all of the people that I have talked about in this email. Just one mighty prayer will do ;) Things are just amazing. I've said amazing like a thousand times.

I love you! Have a great week!

p.s. Will you please stop the auto-ship on the Xocai protein. I will have enough to last me the rest of the mission. Thank you!

p.p.s. The songs you recorded are GREAT! So good I'm going to burn them to a disc! Love you!
--
Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment