Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November 1, 2010

Hey Moms and Dad. 

I can't believe you cheated. I was excited to tell you where I was going and you already know. That’s not fair. Ha-ha. Cheaters. But yeah my new area is Daytona South. And I got called to be a district leader up thurr. My new companion is Elder Packard. He came out with Elder Fullmer so he's been out for two transfers. I’m pretty sure he's from Bountiful, Utah. Elder Fullmer said he's a cool guy so that's good. And yeah I’ll most likely be there for Christmas.

It sounds like you had a good week. And a good Halloween with the family. Ha I bet Grandma looked so good. I’m really glad you went to Chase's homecoming. I miss that fool! I’m also SO glad to hear that Linda’s tests came back negative. That makes me really happy. She’s been in my prayers and still will be :).

So my Halloween was missionary-ish. Wednesday was the ward party and that was pretty fun. Shorter than I thought it would be but a good time. I just dressed up as a missionary. You’ll see from the pictures I attach ha-ha. But then on Halloween (yesterday) we didn't do anything cool. It was stake conference and that was alright...a little boring not going to lie, ha. But then Elder and Sister Campbell fed us all lunch at their apartment. Then later in the night we just visited some members so I could get some pictures. Other than that, we had president's interviews last Wednesday and that was good. I love President and Sister Hall. They are so cool. President is so funny ha-ha. He’s a goon.

Doreen is still good for November 13th as of right now. Please pray for it to go through on THAT day. She’s ready. And yesterday I asked president if he could find it in his heart to let me go to the baptism. And he just might let me do it :) so that's awesome. Hopefully it works out.

But besides that...I’m outtt. Love you both soOoOOoooooOOOOoOooo much! Have a blessful week.
--
Elder Austin Gable Engemann aka dubEE fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment