Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 20, 2011

Chello!

Nick Forrest is going to the Philippines!!! When you see him tell him I LOVE HIM! And congratulations. That's awesome.

So I don't know what to do about the memory card...I'm 99% sure that I put it in there. There is that 1% that I took it out for some reason haha. I will look for it. If you haven't already, you could take out all the stuff and shake it. It might have been snuck into one of the shirts or something. Just a suggestion. There was a TON of pictures on it so I really hope it didn't get lost haha. It will show up. Somehow.

 So my license expires one the 26th of January. So hopefully it can be renewed. I know it is under 6 months but if you could just see what you can do that would be great. I really appreciate it :) and if it can't be renewed could you find out if it will mess up my residency for school if I get a FL license? Gracias!

So your story about the lady from the cruise is so cool! See what you did! You started a chain reaction that will change their lives forever. Just by sharing what we believe. It's amazing! Missionary work is God's work for sure. Ha I love it. I'm glad you had a good experience. You'll have to let me know what happens.

This week was busy. Buhizuheeeeeee. We finished figuring out transfers. There is a big board in President's office with magnetic pictures of all the missionaries in their zones and districts. And when we do transfers we pray, move them around, see how it feels, and pray more. It's awesome how it all works out. We spent a ton of time over a period of days moving things around. After it was done you just feel so relieved. The Spirit is a reliever haha. And when you feel relieved you know it's right. Pretty cool how it works.

So Alex was supposed to get baptized today but she went to Puerto Rico. She doesn't like a date. It was set for August 20th. But she feels like it's too soon. We tried to reset it for next week after a longgggg talk. She said she would get baptized next week but she doesn't like a date. It's weird haha. But she is so ready. She already has a strong testimony and is living the gospel. No one at church knows she's not a member. It will happen. She's taking her scriptures to Puerto Rico so that will be good. We love her.

So this transfer there are 21 new missionaries coming in. SO many. There are hardly enough areas to fit them. Next week is week 1 of the transfer. It is a really really busy week haha. We have arrivals on Monday, Transfers on Tuesday, and Departures on Wednesday. It's fun though. So we should have a lot of new people coming to church tomorrow. All the BYU students got here this week. We're excited to meet them all tomorrow. Soooo...things are great.

I hope you are doing great. Have a great week. I say great a lot. Great! Love you!!!!!!!!!!

--
Elder Austin Gable Engemann

No comments:

Post a Comment